Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Patent Remedies and Complex Products: Open Access Link

Recently I mentioned the publication of Patent Remedies and Complex Products:  Toward a Global Consensus (Brad Biddle, Jorge L. Contreras, Brian J. Love & Norman V. Siebrasse eds., Cambridge Univ. Press 2019).  I coauthored several of the chapters, and I am delighted to see the work in print.  You can obtain a hard copy from CUP, Amazon, or other sellers, but as I mentioned before the book is also available on an open-access basis.  The open-access link on CUP's webpage doesn't appear to be working as of right this moment (July 9, 2019, 12:40 p.m. Central Time), but Brian Love has provided this direct link.  So, I hope readers will take a look, and as I said before, reviews are welcome.

Patent Remedies and Complex Products

No comments:

Post a Comment