Monday, May 6, 2013

Welcome to the Comparative Patent Remedies Blog!

I'm Tom Cotter.  I hold the Briggs and Morgan Professorship at the University of Minnesota Law School.  I teach and write primarily in the fields of intellectual property law, antitrust, and law and economics.  I recently published a book, Comparative Patent Remedies:  A Legal and Economic Analysis (Oxford University Press 2013).  This website will be devoted to periodic updates and analyses of the law and economics of damages, injunctions, and other remedies for patent infringement within the world's major patent systems. 

2 comments:

  1. To be true I'm not fully aware about the patent idea and I'm hoping that this page might give me enough information about it, actually I encountered blog regarding this matter and that was Toronto patent law firms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you as a reader. Note the disclaimer in the upper right hand corner, though--I don't practice law and am not offering legal advice. If you have need for legal advice you should consult an attorney who is licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.

      Delete