Thursday, December 24, 2015

Mannheim Court Grants Injunction for Infringement of FRAND-Encumbered SEP

OK, so officially I'm on a blogging break for the next few days, but Norman Siebrasse just called my attention to an EPLaw post and TaylorWessing write-up about a November 27 judgment of the Mannheim District Court granting an injunction against Deutsche Telekom for the infringement of a FRAND-encumbered SEP owned by a subsidiary of Acacia.  (I'm surprised I hadn't heard about this at the TILEC conference or elsewhere before now.)  This is the second post-Huawei case in which a German court has granted an injunction relating to an SEP; for my blog post on the first, see here.  I probably won't get around to reviewing the judgment itself for at least a few days (it is Christmas Eve, after all), but I hope to report back at some point in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Well, we already missed your writing. Especially about government regulation.

    Comeback soon with your genius thought.

    ReplyDelete