Friday, July 9, 2021

Some Personal News

I thought I should share with readers of this blog some personal news--namely, that I have agreed to serve as Associate Dean for Research at the University of Minnesota Law School.  I'm transitioning into the role this month, and will fully move into the position on August 2.  I still plan to blog at least twice a week, as time permits, though there may be some weeks when things are more hectic than usual; we'll see how it goes.  I am excited to be working with our outstanding dean, Garry Jenkins, and the other members of the law school administration.

In other (non-personal news), the German Constitutional Court has given the go-ahead for Germany to ratify the Unified Patent Court.  Stories here, here, and here

One more thing:  For those of you who get email notifications when I post something on this blog, you probably already know that Feedburner is shutting down. Like FOSS Patents and, probably, many other blogs, I'm migrating to follow.it.

1 comment: