Friday, November 29, 2019

Blogging break

I will take a blogging break next week, while I visit National Chengchi University (NCCU) in Taipei, Taiwan.  On Monday, I will be giving a presentation titled Extraterritorial Damages in Patent Law to the judges of Taiwan's Intellectual Property Court.  Tuesday through Thursday, I will be guest-lecturing in Professor Chung-Lun Shen's class on, respectively, (1) Introduction to Comparative Patent Remedies, (2) Introduction to Standard Essential Patents and FRAND Royalties, and (3) The Comparative Law of Patentable Subject Matter.  Friday, I will give a presentation titled Damages for Noneconomic Harm in Intellectual Property Law at a Patent Damages Symposium organized by NCCU and National Taiwan University.  I will return to blogging the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment