Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Georgetown-Berkeley Conference on Patent Law and Policy

Two weeks ago I spoke at the Tenth Annual Conference on the Role of the Courts in Patent Law and Policy at Georgetown Law's Washington campus (see my conference announcement here).  CLE materials, including some that I assembled on FRAND issues, are available here.  Slides, also including some prepared by me, are available here (scroll down toward the bottom of the page).  A transcript of the conference is available here.  Finally, readers who are interested in viewing my presentation on FRAND issues can access the video here. (I'm at the beginning of this segment.)  I'm not sure if there is any video available of earlier portions of the conference, but if I find any I will pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment