Thursday, March 30, 2017

Comparative Patent Remedies Now Available on Kindle

I'm pleased to announce that my book Comparative Patent Remedies:  A Legal and Economic Analysis is now available on Kindle, as well as in the more traditional hard copies available from or through OUP, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon.  Also, my article (coauthored with Norman Siebrasse) titled A New Framework for Determining Reasonable Royalties in Patent Litigation, 68 Florida Law Review 929 (2016), is now available on the Florida Law Review's website as well as on ssrn

In other news, I'm both happy and sad to announce that effective July 1 my colleague at the University of Minnesota, Professor Ruth Okediji, will be taking a position as the Jeremiah Smith Jr. Professor of Law at Harvard Law School.  I'm delighted for Ruth, who is a noted authority on international intellectual property law and development, but sad personally that a dear and esteemed colleague will be heading off to other pastures.  Nonetheless, our paths will continue to cross in the months and years to come, and our loss is Harvard's gain.  Congratulations, Ruth!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on this and hope your book is well received by your audience. Harvard is a prestigious school and I am sure it will be a good prospect for your friend Ruth.

    ReplyDelete