Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Blog Turns Two Years Old Today

Today marks the two-year anniversary of the launching of this blog on May 6, 2013.  Since then I have published over 400 posts (with the gracious assistance of occasional guest bloggers Norman Siebrasse, Sarah Burstein, and Nadia Wood) and have had over 139,000 page hits--including over 90,000 this past year alone and over 9,000 this past month. 

Thank you to my readers for making this project worthwhile.  I've particularly enjoyed getting to meet some of you at various events over the past two years, and I hope to meet more of you in the coming months.  And, of course, if you're looking for a good book on the comparative law and economics of patent remedies--as supplemented by this blog's frequent updates--I'm pretty sure that Oxford University Press and the various online retailers still have a few copies on hand . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment